Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Voice

   

My Name is Latora Anderson, I am currently a Fashion Retail Management Student, at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. Once after I get my Bachelors in Fashion Retail Management I want to utilize it in the Men’s Wear, as a Buyer.  I enjoy working along side with great people and giving great customer service. I enjoy learning and Showing a “Yes I Can Attitude” to both Internal and External customers. I have worked in Retail Management for the last 8 years. I am very motivated by what hard work will give a person in the long run. I am very Discipline, Hard Working, Loyal, and Customer Service Driven.  Most of all I am determined to show my daughter that you can achieve any type of goal once you are focused.  I’m currently working for one of the best Company’s in Las Vegas, Capital One. I take pride in giving my Company the best of my work ethics daily. I am a person that loves change and adapts well, but when it comes to my future I want longevity and success in my career. I am willing to whatever it takes to finish College, staying up long nights, going to schools on my days off, also doing work outside of classes, staying dedicated and always staying Prayed up. I want to show both of my parents that are looking down on me that I have stayed focused. But most of all show my daughter that even through the struggles of life that you still can go to school and work and handle your business. I always think of two things when I feel like giving up, “What would my parents think? And how can I let my daughter down when I’m all she has left in Life”. I Enjoy Working Hard! It will pay off already has in so many ways…..

No comments:

Post a Comment