Monday, January 26, 2015

EOC Week 2: Three Examples of Questionable Ethics

This image of bread is very unethical in Advertising. They have taking something so innocent as a piece of food item and turned it into a sexual object. Children and any adult that has class wouldn't want to look at this, again some kids wouldn't understand but  the adult audience would definitely see what this company was trying to imply. Anyone that is a parent would not like the idea that there 5 year old or even teenager  would look at this on TV or in a Magazine. This is one of the most disgusting ads myself as a parent has seen I don't like it and there are many other ways they could of Advertised Bread. Not having it look like its a mans body part.  What exactly is this company trying to say to be honest I would not want to even try or care to find out. The picture turned me off and first perception is everything.  Now for the second picture of the two kids on there knees with a guy holding there heads and they have a cigarette in there mouths. Ugh it is very sexual and it is like the kid is being sexually abused I do not like it whoever can out with this has no morals at all. And for the last but not least of my favorites, the mom referring to her daughter as a tramp. I don't know how to take that to be honest a mother saying her daughter is out there and  because of her behavior she is a mom. But wait she is proud because she is raising her two kids interesting to myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment