Saturday, February 21, 2015

EOC Week 5: Super Bowl 2015











I came across this commercial from this years Super Bowl game from Budweiser. I think it was the cutest video ever.  It was about this Farmer that had just got a new puppy and his horse and puppy grows a bond. One day the puppy sneaks into the trailer to go for a ride when he ends up getting out and got left behind. So the puppy was very smart he sniff his way home but on the way he came in contact with a wolf that scared him The horse felt that the pup was in danger so him and the other horses came to the pups rescue. I was so touching and I loved how they showed that even tho the pup was not one of there owns they still looked out for him because they loved him. I have lost a dog before and whenever that happens to people I know how the mom or dad of that animal feels. So many emotions are involved. I love the bond the two animals have.

No comments:

Post a Comment